Friday, April 27, 2012

A peek into my living room


Since moving in to our new home I find myself constantly rearranging furniture and looking out for new and old things to decorate with. That's why I've decided to start a blog to keep track of how things evolve around here.

Above is a danish teak dresser my mother bought when she was a teenager. It's been around me all my life so I was thrilled when she told me I could have it. The vase is an eighties Rosenthal Studio Linie I salvaged from mom's attic. I love it. The two ittala  candle holders were a Christmas gift from my ten year old niece. They are in moss green and I think they really tone with the art work. Ragnar Þórisson, a young Icelandic artist, painted the picture. I think it's lovely and spooky all at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment